Very excited! We just received our Ukrainian / Russian Phrases for Children booklets and CD today. I just found these last week after I couldn't find hardly anything at major bookstores on the Ukrainian language. They primarily speak Russian in the East, North, and Central parts of Ukraine, but they speak Ukrainian as well, and in the Western part of the country, they speak Ukrainian almost exclusively.This set is very well done and is perfect for parents adopting from any country that speaks Ukrainian or Russian. The booklets fit in our pockets and have nearly any phrase that we will need to talk with our child (assuming they're old enough to talk!) in both Ukrainian and Russian. I corresponded with Fred Des Chenes who created this set and he was very gracious to ensure we got the set well before we had to leave. Thanks, Fred!
до свидания! (Da svidanya / goodbye!)
Posted by
1 comments:
Eric and Kristi, Your adoption quest sounds so exciting! So much to do, so much to learn. Your love for this child is so special and I love to hear about it. He/She is going to be so blessed to be in your family and to have two great loving people like your for their mother and father. Have great trip. Be safe. Know we are all praying for the three of you! Sincerely, Bonnie
Post a Comment